Livre Numérique - Phil&sophie - Je Suis Calme
9782924812433Regular price 3.99$
DIGITAL BOOK - PHIL & SOPHIE - JE SUIS CALME
Every day, our twins have to make choices. Always adopting the right attitude, they will quickly teach the younger ones the importance of cultivating happiness and saying: Hello life!
Sophie is so excited on her birthday that she makes a mess wherever she goes! By staying in the present moment and breathing deeply, she realizes that she feels much better when she calms down.
Colorful pictures and simple vocabulary that will help kids see the bright side of life!
- Publisher: Fablus
- Authors: Nicole Lebal and Francis Turenne (St-Ursule, Qc)
- Illustrator: Francis Turenne
- Category: Youth (2 years and up)
- Number of pages: 36 pages
- Digital Book: PDF or EPUB (Not compatible with Kindle)
- Flexible format created especially for digital books.
- Compatible with several e-readers including IBOOKS (Apple), Calibre (Windows), Freda (Windows), Adobe Digital Editions (Android) etc.
- Provides a faithful representation of the paper book (each page is an image).
- Static format.
- Text cannot be resized to fit the screen.
- Not recommended for e-readers.
- Compatible with laptops, tablets and cell phones.
- Choose the desired version, either EPUB or PDF
- Place the item in your shopping cart
- Complete your order by filling in the required fields
- Once your order is complete, the downloadable file will be e-mailed to you.
- Download the EPUB or PDF file directly onto your tablet/reader/computer.
* If you encounter any problems with the download, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
**Please note that this license is for your use only. Feel free to spread the good news by inviting people to get their own set.
Pomango is a Sherbrooke-based company that promotes family well-being, healthy relationships and balanced family life. Constantly evolving, Pomango offers products and tools for parents to help their children gain and develop autonomy and skills
All products are rooted in the company's values: Fun, Family, Creativity, Passion and Balance.