E-Book - Une Tonne D'émotions - Pour Bien Grandir
9782924812297Regular price 10.99$
E-BOOK - A BOOK CONDUCIVE TO REFLECTION ON THE MANAGEMENT OF EMOTIONS
A Ton of Emotions by Pomango is one of nine books in the Pour bien grandir Collection. As she reads, mini will acquire clear and simple ways to express her emotions appropriately. Managing the intensity of his emotions and controlling them allows him to better react to the different situations that may arise in your child's daily life. In the long term, good management of emotions is directly linked to better management of conflicts and the maintenance of good relations with others. The author of this book wanted to offer each child a space conducive to reflection on his own emotions or those felt by people around him.
Ah, the emotions! Did you know that everyone feels emotions? There are great ones, like joy, surprise and excitement. There are also less pleasant ones, such as sadness, anger and frustration. But did you know that there are many more to discover? What does it mean to feel grateful? What is it to be fearful? When you experience pleasant emotions, savor them! And when you experience negative emotions, it probably means that you have a problem to solve to feel better. But no matter how you feel, your emotions are yours.
And you, how how are you feeling today?
- Texts: Jennifer Moore-Mallinos
- Illustrations: Gustavo Mazali
- Graphic design: Estudi Guash, SL, Mylène Purcell and Catherine Charbonneau
- Translation from English : Myriam Carle
- Linguistic revision: Maryse Froment-Lebeau
- Number of pages: 96
- PDF or EPUB format (Not compatible with Kindle)
- Flexible format created especially for digital books.
- Compatible with several readers including IBOOKS (Apple), Caliber (Windows), Freda (Windows), Adobe Digital Editions (Android) etc.
- < li>Provides a faithful representation of the paper book (each page is an image).
- Static format.
- Impossible to modify the size of the text to adapt it to the screen.
- Not recommended on an e-reader.
- Compatible on laptop, tablet, cell phone.
- Choose the desired version either EPUB or PDF
- Place the item in your cart
- Complete your order by filling in the required fields
- Once the order has been completed, the downloadable file will be emailed to you
- Download the file either EPUB or PDF directly to your tablet/e-reader /computer.
* If you have any problems with the download, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org