E-Book - Que Ferais-Tu... - Pour Bien Grandir
9782924812327Regular price 10.99$
E-BOOK - A BOOK WITH MULTIPLE LEARNING SITUATIONS
Que ferais-tu... is a book by Pomango, from the Pour bien grandir Collection, that will make your little one think about situations that can arise at any time. Forty-four questions will be presented to your child, where he will have to weigh the pros and cons of each action resulting from his answer. Once the reflection period has been undertaken with mini, an answer for each question is offered in order to make him understand the importance of the desired behavior. A book that opens the way to introspection and contains important values in the development of your face.
It often happens during the day that we have to make a decision or make a choice. This book will make you think about several pesky situations like deciding whether to pick up your dog's poop during a walk or not, or telling the truth about where you really were after school? Sometimes it's hard to make the right choice, do the right thing, or even know what's right and wrong!
- Texts: Jennifer Moores-Mallinos< /li>
- Illustrations: Gustavo Mazali
- Graphic design: Estudi Guash, SL, Mylène Purcell and Catherine Charbonneau li>
- Translation from English: Eva Milanovic
- Linguistic revision: Maryse Froment-Lebeau < li data-mce-fragment="1">Number of pages: 96
- PDF or EPUB format (Not compatible with Kindle)
- Flexible format created especially for digital books.
- Compatible with several readers including IBOOKS (Apple), Caliber (Windows), Freda (Windows), Adobe Digital Editions (Android) etc.
- Provides a faithful representation of the paper book (each page is an image).
- Static format.
- Cannot change text size to fit screen.
- Not recommended on a e-reader.
- Compatible on laptop, tablet, cell phone.
- Choose the desired version either EPUB or PDF
- Place the item in your cart
- Complete your order by filling in the required fields
- Once the order has been completed, the downloadable file will be emailed to you
- Download the file either EPUB or PDF directly to your tablet/e-reader /computer.
* If you have any problems with the download, please contact us at email@example.com