Ma Méthode De Calcul Montessori
9782035955555Regular price 14.95$ Sale price 11.96$ Save 2.99$
Learn math? Easy peasy!
Thanks to Montessori pedagogy, learning mathematics becomes child's play! Find in our Montessori course:
- Workshop pages which will allow your child to familiarize himself with numbers, to gradually grasp the calculations (addition without and with deduction, subtraction), then to memorize the addition tables, etc.
- Fun activities that will encourage your child to take ownership of the mathematical concepts of numbering and arithmetic in a concrete way.
- Colored pearl bars for counting, comparing, adding and subtracting
- Band table to start memorizing addition and subtraction tables
- Golden beads to discover the decimal system and the principle of restraint
- Pointed symbol cards to gradually learn numbers up to 99
- Stamps to make his first calculations.
- Publisher: Larousse
- Dimensions of the box: 21 x 225 cm
- Pages: 144
- Age: 5 years +, particularly suitable for children from the end of kindergarten to the 2nd year of primary school
Born from the dreams and ambitions of two teachers, Larousse editions are now known worldwide. The brand and the concept with which they remain associated are synonymous with know-how and reference.
The values that the Larousse house has always defended reside in a permanent concern for quality and rigour. Quality and rigor of information, reliable, objective and as exhaustive as possible, quality of writing, quality of iconography. A permanent requirement for an overall quality of the works published, for a rigor which is assimilated to a deep respect for the reader. These values remain the guarantee of the Larousse brand.