Regarde comme je t'aime - Nathan
9782092566466Regular price 22.99$
Be amazed with your baby in nature, on the theme of complicity and maternal love!An activity book with soft-touch materials, for babies from 6 months old :
- The baby finds in this album the experience of a tender and warm relationship that he knows well.
- This bond contributes to the construction of his emotional security which will allow him to be active and to explore the world.
- Page after page, the baby finds with pleasure the same characters, the decor and the recurring rhythm of the text.
- Brand: Nathan
- Author and illustrator: Emiri Hayashi
- Board book
- Recommended age: From 6 months
- Number of pages: 10
- Dimensions: 23.1 x 1.2 x 23.2cm
If you had to follow a thread to understand Nathan's philosophy, it would undoubtedly be that of life. With his stages, from early childhood to adulthood, his progressions, his difficulties, his different paths from one individual to another, Nathan is at the side of the youngest as well as the oldest, so that the transmission of knowledge and progress are there and that the future takes on meaning.
For more than 130 years, education has been Nathan's core business. Our vocation as a publisher is to support all those carrying out education and training missions, but also to give all children and learners a taste for knowledge and success.